All persons attending Crude Fest do so at their own risk, including on the campgrounds. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
Crude Fest allows campers to enter the campgrounds starting early morning on Thursday, May 18, and leaving by noon Sunday, May 21. Please note: There will be no early camper arrival on Wednesday for the 2017 festival.
These will not be allowed in the campgrounds:
- Four-wheelers, ATVs or other personal transportation
- Pets (service animals must be approved by Crude Fest management)
- Charcoal grills or open campfires (gas grills are fine)
- Glass bottles or any other glass containers
All vehicles are subject to search to prevent prohibited items from entering the festival.
Other camping policies:
- No visitors will be allowed in the campgrounds, unless they purchase a ticket to enter. No exceptions.
- No open fires due to fire danger. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No fireworks.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times, including in the campgrounds.
- Please leave your valuables at home or locked out of sight in your vehicle. Crude Fest is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury on the campgrounds.