General Festival Policies
What you CAN bring:
- Your own alcohol, it’s BYOB!
- Lawn chairs
- Propane grills
What you CANNOT bring:
- 4 wheelers, ATVs, or personal transportation
- Pets (sorry, Fido needs to stay home)
- Glass containers anywhere in the venue
- Umbrellas (can’t be blocking others’ views!)
- Fire pits or charcoal grills
- Weapons including pocket knives
- No weapons. Any weapons will be confiscated and may NOT be claimed at the end of the show.
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All persons attending Crude Fest do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
- Crude Fest is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
- Please leave your valuables at home or locked out of sight in your vehicle.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times! NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT A WRISTBAND, THIS INCLUDES THE CAMPGROUND. Persons with altered bands, without wristbands, or with improper day bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- DO NOT TAKE YOUR WRISTBAND OFF unless you do not plan on coming back to the event. Those who remove their wristband and wish to come back will have to purchase a new ticket.
- NO VISITORS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS, UNLESS THEY PURCHASE A TICKET TO ENTER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- The festival is BYOB, but absolutely no glass containers in the arena or in the campground.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the property. Service animals need to be authorized by Crude Fest management.
- No video cameras or recording devices inside the arena, leave them at your campsite or in your car.
- No open fires due to fire danger. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No fireworks.
- Any persons found using illegal substances or caught drinking alcohol under the age of 21 will be turned over to the Midland County Sheriff’s Department.
- No ATVs, 4-wheelers, or personal transportation will be permitted into Crude Fest.