General Festival Policies
All persons attending Crude Fest do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
What you CAN bring:
- Your own alcohol, it’s BYOB!
- Lawn chairs
- Propane grills
What you CANNOT bring:
- 4 wheelers, ATVs, or personal transportation
- Pets (sorry, Fido needs to stay home)
- Glass containers anywhere in the venue
- Umbrellas (can’t be blocking others’ views!)
- Fire pits or charcoal grills
- Weapons including pocket knives
- All tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Crude Fest is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
- Please leave your valuables at home or locked out of sight in your vehicle.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times! NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT A WRISTBAND, THIS INCLUDES THE CAMPGROUND. Persons with altered bands, without wristbands, or with improper day bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- Do not remove your wristband unless you do not plan on coming back to the event. Those who remove their wristband and wish to come back will have to purchase a new ticket.
- NO VISITORS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAMPGROUNDS, UNLESS THEY PURCHASE A TICKET TO ENTER. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All vehicles are subject to search.
- The festival is BYOB, but absolutely no glass containers in the arena or in the campground.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the property. Service animals need to be authorized by Crude Fest management.
- No video cameras or recording devices inside the arena, leave them at your campsite or in your car.
- No weapons. Any weapons will be confiscated and may be claimed at the end of the show.
- No open fires due to fire danger. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No fireworks.
- Any persons found using illegal substances or caught drinking alcohol under the age of 21 will be turned over to the Midland County Sheriff’s Department.
- No ATVs, 4-wheelers, or personal transportation will be permitted into Crude Fest.